Hello friends! I'm poppin' in to make sure you have heard the news at PSA Essentials. For instance, their summer sale is still on. Now is your chance to get a personalized stamper for $30 rather than the usual $40! It's a great deal and they make great gifts (never too soon to think about Christmas!). Click here to find a store near you. You can also purchase them online. But wait, there's more!
PSA Essentials is currently holding a YouTube contest. Show them just how much you love PSA Essentials and you could be rewarded with $200 in goodies! They want to see the spunkiest, most enthusiastic person make a YouTube video using Peel & Stick stamps. Whether it’s for crafting, home DIY decor, or correspondence, show us how you are using PSA. One outstanding person will be rewarded with $200 in PSA Essentials merchandise. Now that’s a reason to make a video! Here are all the details and the fine print:
- Video must be between one (1) minute and five (5) minutes in length.
- You must use PSA Essentials custom stamps, Peel & Stick Stamps & PSA Essentials ink. Please do not use stamps from other manufacturers for this video.
- You may use any paper, embellishment, or tool you choose.
- Video must be tagged: "PSA Essentials"
- Videos must be titled: "PSA Essentials How To Use by YOUR NAME"
- Video must reference our website: www.psaessentials.com in description.
Dates of entry is the entire month of July (7/1/2011 - 7/31/2011). Judging is by a juried panel and a winner will be chosen whom the panel feels best meets the criteria, below. Winner will be chosen by August 15 and announced on the PSA Facebook page. "Like" us on Facebook to find out if you win! Judges subjectively base their decision on the following criteria:
- Delivers correct information on how to use PSA Essentials stamps
- Creatively uses the stamps - crafts, DIY, or other uses.
- Effectively teaches other people how to use the stamps
- Is spunky, enthusiastic, engaging and personable and represents PSA Essentials well.
The Prize package is $200 MSRP in PSA Essentials product. Cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged. The contest is open to U.S. & Canadian residents, ages 17 and older. This contest is not open to our PSA Essentials design team or PSA Essentials employees. Please do not upload custom stamp videos that contain your personal information, such as address or phone number. Blog address and email address are permitted. PSA Essentials is not responsible for the content that is distributed on YouTube, or anywhere else on the web.
When you upload your video, email Libby O'Regan, PSA Essentials Design Coordinator, to let her know it’s up. Good luck and have fun!