A Hello Kitty note holder, to be exact! Isn't she cute? For those of you who are not familiar with PSA Essentials, you can read more here about their great line of Peel & Stick stamps. The stamps use a self inking stamper and the outer and inner images are interchangeable. That makes for all sorts of fun combinations! Here I layered the outer and inner images together to embellish the front of my note holder. I used Copics to color in my image and added a few adhesive rhinestones:
The flap is held close with a little Velcro circle. When you open up the holder you'll find purple Post-It notes inside:
- Cut a piece of cardstock 3 1/8 inches x 8 ½ inches.
- Score cardstock at 3 1/8, 3 ½, 6 5/8, and 7 inches.
- Cut patterned paper to fit front and back cover and flap, using the above measurements, but make sure to cut the pieces ¼ inch smaller to allow for a cardstock border.
- Stamp outer image and punch out with circle punch.
- Using a slightly larger circle punch, punch a piece of contrasting cardstock and adhere to outer image.
- Stamp center image and punch out with circle punch. Color with Copic markers.
- Using foam mounting tape, adhere center image to outer image.
- Add adhesive rhinestones to outer stamped image.
- Adhere stamped image to flap on note holder along the top portion using foam mounting tape.
- Adhere Velcro tab under bottom portion of image to allow cover to open and close.
If you end up making your own, make sure to comment and share the link to your project. I'd love to see what you come up with!
Stamps: Hello Kitty & U.B.U. (PSA Essentials)
Paper: Simply Chartreuse, Stamper’s Select cardstock (Papertrey Ink), patterned paper (Bo Bunny)
Ink: Black (PSA Essentials)
Other: circle punches, adhesive rhinestones (KaiserCrafts), Copic markers, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)