1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I must sleep with a blanket on, no matter how hot it gets.
2. I played the flute from fifth grade through high school (no, I did not go to band camp!).
3. I can't whistle.
4. I've broken my arm and my toe.
5. I prefer showers over baths.
6. The only piece of jewelry I ever wear is my wedding ring.
7. My name is Jennifer and I'm addicted to Kookaburra red licorice from Australia (hey, it is low fat).
Here are the seven people I'm tagging and why:
1. Beverly - Fellow Relay For Lifer, and I wanted her to know I was thinking of her.
2. Katie Renz - Fellow Papertrey Ink
3. Beth - Because she just started a blog and this will really freak her out hee hee hee.
4. Molly B. - Always leaves the nicest comments on my blog.
5. Claire Brennan - Such a unique talent and I love her Irish accent (yes, I can hear it when I read her blog!).
6. Debbie Olson - A constant source of inspiration - never leaves out a detail.
7. Niki Estes - Kind, positive, and always encouraging.
Okay, this has been fun! Can't wait to see what the others share!